Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good life and Mexico part I

Hello beauties!

I have been passive with the blog in the past months, but I am planning this to change, as I have missed writing and sharing my experiences here. :)



First I want to share some photos from our amazing trip to Mexico few weeks ago. It was my first time in Central America and the experience was unforgettable. Thank you Mom and Dad for an amazing trip <3 I felt grateful to get to take part to such a trip with my parents, still at this age. I guess they saw my pain and felt that I needed some energy and motivation for the upcoming spring including completing my Bachelors thesis!

One week however, was not nearly enough. This trip whet my appetite to go and explore Mexico and the nearby countries more some day.



Every day treat <3




To die for -brekkie






Overall, Playa del Carmen was one of my favorite travel destinations so far. Not to mention, it definitely gave enough energy until next upcoming trip (which is going to be the most exciting journey in my life so far)!

A lot has happened in a short time and right now I feel really grateful and happy. I've worked really hard lately, which is finally paying off and many exciting things are coming up in the near future. For a long time, I have wanted to live some time abroad and finally these plans are becoming concrete, of which I am happy and excited about.


Last fall was time of a lot of stress and uncertainty to me. I had to work very hard with my studies which made me anxious and distressed. Right now everything is falling in to place and I feel more alive than in a long time. I truly enjoy my life right now and feel grateful of the people and opportunities I've got in my life.

I've made some new friends in the past year whom I love and could not be more grateful of. One of my best friend moved back after studying few years abroad. I recently got a new room mate of an old friend of mine and we have became really really close. I miss like crazy my close ones living abroad right now, but knowing that they are having the time of their life makes me so happy. <3

More pictures from Mexico to come :)

<3 Coco


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ihana S! Ja kuvat on aivan mielettömiä! Xx